Includes a 2GB Micro SD for storing files.
R4 SDHC Card Features:
- Same size as an original DS game cartridge
- Built-in PassMe (NO need for any boot cart/passcard etc.)
- Uses microSD memory card (Trans Flash) as storage.
- Boot clean dump images (downloadable from internet)
- Very simple to use: drag and drop files to the microSD card and play
- Standard FAT system support
- Supports different speeds of micro SD cards
- Supports HC memory cards
- Upgradable Firmware ( OS / Bios / Kernel )
- Touch screen control and robust skinning support
- No battery needed, back up the save file directly into the microSD card
- Auto detect the save type and automatically generate saver file
- Homebrew support , IO lib available on launch
- Supports WiFi, DS rumble pack and DS browser.
R4 SDHC Card Functionality:
- World New Download Engine For Games.
- A card provides all NDS games and unprecedented experience to the player.
- Users just one click away from playable games download.
- WIFI search engine function available with NDS/NDSi/NDSi LL. Users are able to search and download the games and the latest game information according to their own preferences anytime, anywhere.
- You will be able to manage your NDS / Lite download by distance control through WIFI, once you install our Games-Engine Assistant on your computer. Users only need to click on the games they want to download on NDS/ DS Lite and the games can be downloaded automatically tothe assigned computers. This can avoid the annoyance of waiting during the download process.
- Through our PC-based Games-Engine Assistant software, it is able to download our website’s NDS games quickly and easily.
- Core upgrade automatically through WIFI of NDS/NDS Lite to avoid tedious upgrading steps.
- Able to memorize and restore to the previously selected game or application after restarting machine and soft reset.
- Sleep mode function, for power saving and longer standby time.
- Multi-languages are optional, they are Simplified Chinese, complicated Chinese, English, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spainish and Dutch.
- Friendly interface, easy to operate.
- Realtime smart help windows.
- Integrated the latest Moonshell 2.0 Beta version.
- Game compatibility: 100%.
- No need to flash. Built-in launch Slot-2 (gba) function.
- Support SDHC micro sd cards (4GB、8GB、16GB、32GB).
- Support DMA read and no lag while using any microSD card.
- Support FAT16 and FAT32. Files can be transferred with PC,PDA, Cellphone and Camera.
- Support clean rom and drag-drop to play. Fast loading.
- Support NDS and iDS games. DS games can run on any DS versions.
- Files are to be saved directly to TF card, copy or restoration is not required.
- Automatically recognise saved new game types, no need to update the database.
- Support moonshell and home brew.
- Power saving design. Enter optimized mode automatically.
- Double screen UI, abbreviated picture and game title display,button and touch operations.
- Easy to use, setting or adjustment is not required.
- Support Wi-Fi, rumble pack and browser expansion.
- UI background can be changed.
- 4-level brightness adjustment.
- Support soft reset.
- Support AR cheat code.
- Support soft-reset of moonshell 2.0 (back to main menu of R4 NDSI by pressing START button).
- DLDI auto-patching.
- Support Download play
- R4 SDHC Card (Slot-1)
- USB microSD memory card reader / writer
- R4 SDHC Card hard case & lanyard
- 2GB Micro SD memory card
Transferring and storing files while on the move is a lot easier to do than ever before with the introduction of the r4 card. This card is brought to you in two different versions. These are the r4 and the r4i versions.
The r4 card helps you to create backups for all your games. Though there are two versions of the r4 card, they are however used for different kind of games. The r4 card is used for the Nintendo Ds and the Ds lite. The r4 lite however is for the Ds lite.
At purchase, the r4 card comes with various bundles such as a memory card. To download the software, you need to have a micro SD memory card, which is already included. You connect your micro SD card to your computer using a micro SD card reader. As soon as you are done with the connection, you can then go ahead to download your r4 card software and subsequently transfer it into the micro SD memory card.
To download music, photos and videos, you connect the micro SD memory card from the r4 to your computer and you are ready to do all your transfer. With the r4 and the r4i cards, you are good to go.