Includes a 4GB Micro SDHC for storing files.
R4 SDHC Card Features:
- Same size as an original DS game cartridge
- Built-in PassMe (NO need for any boot cart/passcard etc.)
- Uses microSD memory card (Trans Flash) as storage.
- Boot clean dump images (downloadable from internet)
- Very simple to use: drag and drop files to the microSD card and play
- Standard FAT system support
- Supports different speeds of micro SD cards
- Supports HC memory cards
- Upgradable Firmware ( OS / Bios / Kernel )
- Touch screen control and robust skinning support
- No battery needed, back up the save file directly into the microSD card
- Auto detect the save type and automatically generate saver file
- Homebrew support , IO lib available on launch
- Supports WiFi, DS rumble pack and DS browser.
R4 SDHC Card Functionality:
- World New Download Engine For Games.
- A card provides all NDS games and unprecedented experience to the player.
- Users just one click away from playable games download.
- WIFI search engine function available with NDS/NDSi/NDSi LL. Users are able to search and download the games and the latest game information according to their own preferences anytime, anywhere.
- You will be able to manage your NDS / Lite download by distance control through WIFI, once you install our Games-Engine Assistant on your computer. Users only need to click on the games they want to download on NDS/ DS Lite and the games can be downloaded automatically tothe assigned computers. This can avoid the annoyance of waiting during the download process.
- Through our PC-based Games-Engine Assistant software, it is able to download our website’s NDS games quickly and easily.
- Core upgrade automatically through WIFI of NDS/NDS Lite to avoid tedious upgrading steps.
- Able to memorize and restore to the previously selected game or application after restarting machine and soft reset.
- Sleep mode function, for power saving and longer standby time.
- Multi-languages are optional, they are Simplified Chinese, complicated Chinese, English, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spainish and Dutch.
- Friendly interface, easy to operate.
- Realtime smart help windows.
- Integrated the latest Moonshell 2.0 Beta version.
- Game compatibility: 100%.
- No need to flash. Built-in launch Slot-2 (gba) function.
- Support SDHC micro sd cards (4GB、8GB、16GB、32GB).
- Support DMA read and no lag while using any microSD card.
- Support FAT16 and FAT32. Files can be transferred with PC,PDA, Cellphone and Camera.
- Support clean rom and drag-drop to play. Fast loading.
- Support NDS and iDS games. DS games can run on any DS versions.
- Files are to be saved directly to TF card, copy or restoration is not required.
- Automatically recognise saved new game types, no need to update the database.
- Support moonshell and home brew.
- Power saving design. Enter optimized mode automatically.
- Double screen UI, abbreviated picture and game title display,button and touch operations.
- Easy to use, setting or adjustment is not required.
- Support Wi-Fi, rumble pack and browser expansion.
- UI background can be changed.
- 4-level brightness adjustment.
- Support soft reset.
- Support AR cheat code.
- Support soft-reset of moonshell 2.0 (back to main menu of R4 NDSI by pressing START button).
- DLDI auto-patching.
- Support Download play
- R4 SDHC Card (Slot-1)
- USB microSD memory card reader / writer
- R4 SDHC Card hard case & lanyard
- 4GB Micro SDHC memory card
Now you can backup your games, store your files and do your music, photo and video transfer with this easy to use card known as the r4 card. The card is in two different versions. These are made up of the r4 and the r4i. Your Nintendo Ds and Ds lite works with the r4 version while the r4i is for the Dsi lite.
How to Use the r4 Card
A memory card, which is also known as the micro SD memory card, is all you need to store files on the r4 card. Using the micro SD memory card to your pc using the micro SD memory card reader. Once you confirm that your connection is made, you can then go ahead to download the r4 card software and transfer it into the micro SD memory card. You can go to Youtube for more videos in case you need some help.
The r4 card offers you limitless possibilities when it comes to file storage. Imaging the possibility of storing your videos, images and videos while on the go! To do your transfer, all you are required to do is connect your micro SD memory card from the r4 card to your computer and complete your transfer.
This r4 comes bundled with a 4GB micro SDHC memory card.